New Member in North Wales

Introduce yourself to the group. The forum was updated in January 2012, with many new features to help members develop their Heir Hunting business. New to the forum? you need to register top right for link. Only HHA members and certain invited people can join the forum and your email address must be pre-approved. Members should be able to join, any troubles contact us.
FanofHH
New Forum Member

New Member in North Wales

Postby FanofHH » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Rachel and I live in North Wales. I have been researching my Family History for a little over 12 years and love it.

I can't imagine anything better than to make a living doing something that you really enjoy not to mention preventing these funds going into the treasury coffers.

Having watched as many of the Heir Hunters programs on tele as I can I would be really interested to know on average how much you spent on getting set up to do this work and which are the memberships I should go for and which to avoid. I used to be a member of Ancestry but have let that lapse.

I would also really like to know about your positive experiences as well as the bad ones (if you are happy to share) and whether you are still as keen to do this kind of work as you were when you signed up.

Thanks for sharing,
Rachel
Warm regards,
Rachel

Return to “New Members”