Happy Bunnies

Introduce yourself to the group. The forum was updated in January 2012, with many new features to help members develop their Heir Hunting business. New to the forum? you need to register top right for link. Only HHA members and certain invited people can join the forum and your email address must be pre-approved. Members should be able to join, any troubles contact us.
anne101
New Forum Member

Happy Bunnies

Postby anne101 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:21 pm

I have been doing this off and on for two years this year my husband left work so we thought we will do together full time most of the people you contact are fine suspicious at first but are polite spoke to one heir tonight didnt want to know so rude and nasty so i am sending a disclaimer letter to him.
I wondered how many other people have had this happen to them just out of interest.

DavidGaertner

Re: Happy Bunnies

Postby DavidGaertner » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:04 am

Hi Anne,
I'm not sure what you mean by a "disclaimer" letter. The fact that someone has been rude or nasty does not disentitle (is there such a word?) them from their inheritance, nor you from your obligations as Administrator (if you are) I think you would be better served by writing to him point out that you understand he was upset (you could have been the fifth cold caller in an hour!) and explain what you are trying to achieve on his behalf!
Yes we have all had them! Don't take it personally, move on!

anne101
New Forum Member

Re: Happy Bunnies

Postby anne101 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Thanks for the input when i spoke to him he told me it was a scam and there is no money in the family but he still wants me to send the information which i will do of course i understand why he could think it was a scam but i supplied him with information so he could check me out most people you speak to are fine i shall move on thanks again

Return to “New Members”