Newbie from Surrey

Introduce yourself to the group. The forum was updated in January 2012, with many new features to help members develop their Heir Hunting business. New to the forum? you need to register top right for link. Only HHA members and certain invited people can join the forum and your email address must be pre-approved. Members should be able to join, any troubles contact us.
barmy76
New Forum Member

Newbie from Surrey

Postby barmy76 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:13 am

Im a teacher by trade, and a police officer previously. I am now a stay at home mum.

I found my brain turning to mush and having been brought up in care I decided to research my biological family, this triggered an interest in genealogy and along with the TV program heir hunters began to make me think maybe this could be something I could do from home.

So here I am, a relative novice, hoping to turn a hobby into an income.

Denise56
Pro Forum Member

Re: Newbie from Surrey

Postby Denise56 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Welcome to the mad world of heir hunting
You will fond it very addictive. Once you have solved and paid out your first case, it becomes easier providing you do a lot of swotting up on intestacy laws. Not hard but need to get it right
Since I started in May, I have completed 5 cases and have another 5 in with the government legal department at the moment and working on another handful.
Enjoy. Feel free to ask questions. There will be some of us about to answer
Denise

Return to “New Members”