NEWBIE FROM KENT

Introduce yourself to the group. The forum was updated in January 2012, with many new features to help members develop their Heir Hunting business. New to the forum? you need to register top right for link. Only HHA members and certain invited people can join the forum and your email address must be pre-approved. Members should be able to join, any troubles contact us.
katmay74
New Forum Member

NEWBIE FROM KENT

Postby katmay74 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:11 pm

I JUST BECOME A MEMBER HERE AND LEARNING AND READING MOST OF TODAY AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO START WHERE AND WHAT?

TIMING HAD TO BE RIGHT FOR ME AS THIS WEEK IS MY WEEK LEAVE BEFORE I GO BACK INTO REAL LIFE WORKING ON TUESDAY GROAN BUT I AM HOPING THIS WILL TURN INTO MY NEW FUTURE WORK TO EARN AS MUCH I CAN TO BUILD UP TO FULL TIME IF I SUCCESS WITH IT, NO RUSH TO START IT BUT I HAVE TO ENSURE I PUT ALL IN RIGHT PLACES AND TIME.

I LOVE TO HEAR ANY FEEDBACK FROM THESE TURNED TO BE NEWBIE INTO WORKING PART TIME OR FULL TIME ON ANY CASES AND HOW SUCCESSFUL THEY ACHIEVED THEIR HARD WORK FROM IT. TIPS OR GUIDE IS GREAT HELP.

MIND YOU GUYS I AM DEAF WITH GOOD SPEECH AS MY ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGES DUE TO LIP READING WAS MY FIRST UTMOST LEARNING SINCE I WAS CHILD. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. :-)

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND LOOK FORWARD TO READ ANY FEEDBACK OR GUIDE HELPER.

HAVE A GOOD EVENING WHATEVER YOU GUYS DO. :-) (EXCUSE FOR MY CAPITAL LETTERS COS I WAS USING IT FOR FTM I WAS WORKING ON MY FAMILY TREE.

maurice
Site Admin

Re: NEWBIE FROM KENT

Postby maurice » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:53 am

Thanks for joining and welcome to the forum, and the private message to me.

You have set a very fast pace in the 24hrs you have been a member, first advice SLOW down, learn the information and the newsletters.

Getting known to other members takes time esp if you want a partner to work with, we have a mailing list of some 400+ members who we can email specific about your quest, but I would not do this for several weeks until I am sure of your plan and commitment.

a working partner can be anywhere, indeed our own research side may be able to help, I will email separate on that.

In the short term keep learning, and wait to see what response you get from the forum, it is not that busy as such.
Maurice S Clarke
Founder of the Heir Hunters Association
http://www.heirhunters-association.org.uk
Managing Director of Heir Hunters Researchers Ltd http://www.hha-research.org.uk

katmay74
New Forum Member

Re: NEWBIE FROM KENT

Postby katmay74 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Thanks Maurice

I have been so busy with family issues and also working too hard and went on holiday with my sister and family for two weeks was excatly what i needed.

I know that In Jan 2017 will be a better time for me to pull my sleeves in and start rolling.. if you just email me now and again if there is anything need help with search online to break through.

I had a letter from a distant old relation who recommend me to see her soon as possible because she have alot of information about my Fathers side of family that she got paperwork, she want to passed to me due her and her brother (i become good help to him with the search) as he could not continue the search due to his illness bothered him alot and need a break.He filled information to her about me and my research and he knew my father as child.

anyway must go and get bite to eat.

feel free to drop in email or message if you have any work that need help with. :-)

Return to “New Members”